Paper Grading Paper grading is not a service we offer at IEW, but we do have a network of qualified and enthusiastic teachers who offer paper marking and grading for a fee. The contacts listed below are current as of September of 2006 and are listed in alphabetical order.
Paul Hughes Erasmus Media
- E-mail: GoodnessTruthBeauty@Earthlink.net
- Location: Orange, Calif. Phone: 714 744 5252
- Services: Paper marking, Writing consulting, and Distance learning classes & tutoring in Critical Thinking, Literature, Writing, Rhetoric, Creative Writing, Journalism and College Preparation
- Fees: This varies with the service. Approx. $25 to $35 hourly
Cindy MarshWriting Assessment Services
- Website: www.writingassessment.com - Services: For secondary IEW students, the evaluation packages are usually the best fit, but consultations and other services are also available. I specialize in Great Books and the Progymnasmata, and I have taught online for over a decade and as a college writing instructor before that. Please check the website!
- Fees: In 2006-07, $100 for a 3000-word package of up to five submissions, $140 for 5000 words in up to seven submissions
- Email: email@example.com
- Services: Assessments, lesson plans, on-line writing workshops and classes. Papers can be sent via e-mail (Word files) or snail mail (with SASE). I will review the paper, looking at grammar, mechanics, usage, style, and structure. The edits that I make are placed as endnotes to the paper.
- Fees: 3-5 paragraphs: $7.00; 6-10 paragraphs: $12.00; 10 and above $15.00; $100.00 per semester for 12 assignments. Classes from $60-150 (depending on length of course)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Services: Paper grading and support by email for students and parents.